Through the Erden Project we have found a valuable synergy between our corporate creative needs and a skill-set which is the cornerstone of the movie industry. We now have access to some of the best voice trainers and help with visioning how corporates can tell their stories in meaningful ways.
Kristen Schweizer, Oracle Executive Comms Director, London
Do you need sharper speaking and presentational skills, perhaps more relaxed articulation and posture in front of clients and staff? We'll help you develop your own charisma like that of a big-screen actor, to win over and influence your audience on camera or in person.
Because the Erden team coaches some of the greatest actors of our day, their experience can help reshape your effectiveness on the corporate or political stage. We can adapt the most cherished techniques of stage & film to use in a corporate setting. These methods are employed by award-winning performers who must convince an audience of millions, who memorise and deliver their lines with absolute conviction and credibility. We take our business clients way beyond just podium presence - we transform perceptions so you can focus on the job you do best!
Leadership and public speaking
- Stage presence, posture and body language.
- Accent and dialect acquisition.
- Connecting with your audience vocally, and keeping them.
- Memorising your lines, minimising your slides.
- Delivering your message with impactful highs, lows and silence.
- Voice pace, projection and emphasis.
- Handling questions effectively: breathing and engagement.
- Working with the equipment: podium, mic, autocue, scripts etc.
- Closing, handovers and timing.